Dell Unveils Venue Tablet Lineup
Dell today took a bold step in unveiling a new family of tablets. The Dell Venue line of tablets is comprised of four new ultrathin models designed to address the changing way people live and work today. Dell’s “damned sexy” tablets, as described by leading Enderle Group analyst, Rob Enderle, deliver leading performance and quality, backed by Intel processing technology. With compact designs that make it easy to stay connected on the go, the Dell Venue tablets have an exquisite fit and finish.
“People today expect the best experience possible from their technology – they are counting on it to keep them connected and move with them, wherever they are,” said Sam Burd, vice president Dell Personal Computing Group. “The new Dell Venue tablets give customers the stellar experience they expect from us, with performance that allows them to work how they want, when they want, in a design they’ll be proud to show off and own.”
Dell Venue 8 Pro
Dell Venue tablets are designed to give people on-the-go a wide-selection of sizes and options to meet their varying needs. From 8 and 11-inch Windows-based tablets complete with keyboard and stylus options, to the 7 and 8-inch Android tablets, Dell has created a dedicated brand of tablets to meet the needs of customers who are the epitome of the evolving workforce.
- The Dell Venue 8 Pro and Dell Venue 11 Pro Windows 8.1-based tablets combine the level of performance, design and responsiveness end-users love while giving IT departments what they need - the ability to integrate into an existing corporate environment with full compatibility with current Windows applications and Microsoft Office integration. Both tablets feature optional advanced security features and services such as TPM and Dell Enterprise Services.
- The lightweight Dell Venue 8 Pro runs Windows 8.1, has a bright HD IPS display, advanced connectivity options and provides long battery life so range anxiety is no longer an issue. People can also stay productive with Office 2013 Home & Student, included with the device, and the optional Dell Active Stylus.
- The Dell Venue 11 Pro, also based on Windows 8.1, provides ultimate 2-in-1 flexibility with the power of an Ultrabook, convenience of a detachable keyboard and experience of a desktop. Unlike competitive tablets, it has a user removable/replaceable battery, and its large, Full HD display with wide viewing angles makes it easy to read and create content while staying mobile. It is also available with a variety of keyboard and stylus options:
- Dell Active Stylus makes it easy to annotate, draw or take notes.
- Dell Slim Keyboard, designed for travel, also serves as a cover for the screen when folded up.
- Dell Mobile Keyboard with integrated battery provides all day productivity with a full-sized keyboard while extending the battery life.
- Dell Tablet Desktop Dock delivers full productivity on a desk with USB 3.0 ports, and dual display out ports for display extension.
- The Dell Venue 7 and Dell Venue 8 Android-based tablets are affordable, feature-rich tablets for people who want to be constantly connected wherever they are. Both tablets have an upscale fit and finish, and are designed with longevity in mind with the right components so that customers will be just as delighted with their tablet one year from now, as they are on the day they take it out of the box.
With compact designs that make it easy to stay connected on the go, the Dell Venue tablets have an exquisite fit and finish.In addition to the versatile new Dell Venue tablets, Dell is introducing new XPS laptops, each with breakthrough displays for a phenomenal viewing experience with vibrant, crisp images in any available screen size.
All Dell Venue tablets are based on Intel processing power for speed, responsiveness, and battery efficiency. The Dell Venue 7 and Dell Venue 8 feature Intel Atom Z2760 (“Clover Trail”) processors, while the Dell Venue 8 Pro and Dell Venue 11 Pro feature the new Intel Atom quad-core processors, code named “Bay Trail.” The Venue 11 Pro offers up to 4th Generation Intel Core i3 and i5 processor options and Intel vPro for manageability.
Availability And Pricing
The Dell Venue 7, Venue 8, Venue 8 Pro, and new XPS 15 will be available from October 18 in the United States and select countries around the world. The Venue 11 Pro will be available in November. Starting prices are as follows:
- Venue 7: $149.99
- Venue 8: $179.99
- Venue 8 Pro: $299.99
- Venue 11 Pro: $499.99
- Dec 4, 2014
Acer Iconia Talk S 7-Inch Dual-SIM Tablet Features 4G LTEAcer today announced the launch of the latest addition to its Iconia tablet family: the Iconia Talk S. Acer today announced the launch of the latest addition to its Iconia tablet family: the Iconia Talk S. It is the very first tablet presented by Acer to support 4G LTE connectivity...
- Oct 29, 2014
Panasonic Announces Rugged 7" Toughpad FZ-B2 Android TabletPanasonic today announced the launch of the Toughpad FZ-B2, a rugged 7-inch tablet powered by Android for field-based workforces. ..
- Jun 2, 2014
Dell Updates Venue 7 And Venue 8 Android TabletsDesigned for flexible productivity and personal entertainment, Dell today unveiled its new Dell Venue 7 and Venue 8 tablets. ..
- Jan 9, 2013
New Dell Latitude 10 Offers Windows 8 Tablet Experience At a Price Below $500Expanding upon the success of the Latitude 10 standard configuration launched in October 2012, Dell today announced the Latitude 10 essentials configuration to offer a secure, manageable and durable enterprise-ready tablet option to budget-conscious customers. The new Latitude 10 essentials configuration is particularly well-suited for students and teachers and will join Dell’s existing solutions and services to offer school leaders, school IT administrators and educators the support they need to create an effective, personalized learning experience for each student...
- Jan 6, 2011
Dell and T-Mobile USA Announce Streak 7 - A 7 Inch 4G Android TabletToday at 2011 International CES, Dell and T-Mobile USA, Inc. Unveiled Dell’s new 7-inch Android™ tablet, the Streak™ 7, both companies’ first 4G capable tablet specifically designed for the super-fast mobile broadband speeds of T-Mobile’s 4G network...